Videos & Slides
Introduction to EMFs
Oram Miller on the Signs of EMF Sensitivity
Videos & Slides on EMFs
Videos of Oram’s EMF Presentations and Slides of Lectures
This page contains links to videos of my recent EMF lectures and presentations, as well as power point slides of EMF lectures, in PDF format.
Links to video and audio interviews can be found on a separate page, Interviews with Oram on Podcast and Radio. These include an extensive list of archives of podcasts and radio programs of interviews that I have participated in over the years on the topics of 5G and EMFs.
To view a list of links to webinars on EMFs that I have participated in, click here.
Lecture Videos and Slides
To begin with, to view my most recently updated general EMF and Radio Frequency (RF) lecture entitled, “Electromagnetic Fields: A Modern Health Hazard?” written on January 14, 2023, click here. This lecture is for the general public and includes extensive information on AC electric and magnetic EMFs, radio frequency EMFs from wireless devices, and dirty electricity.
To see a companion 5G lecture also written on January 14, 2023, click here. That lecture has the latest information on 5G, what it is, how it differs from 4G LTE, how we can measure it, and what we can do to protect ourselves from all sources of RF, both indoors and outdoors.
Next, an eight-part series, the Science of Building Biology, presented by my colleagues and I from the Building Biology profession, is available on the Building Biology Institute’s website, on their Free Videos page, located under the Resources tab. These presentations were taped at the headquarters of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) in Boulder, Colorado.
The presentations include the following topics:
- Part One: Assessing Indoor Environmental Health Hazards, presented by Diana Schultz, BBEC, EMRS, Orlando, Florida
- Part Two: EMR/EMF Measurements, Instruments, and Remediation, presented by Lawrence Gust, EEng, BBEC, EMRS, Ventura, California; Oram Miller, BBEC, EMRS, Los Angeles, California; and Misty Jordan, BBEC, EMRS, Boulder, Colorado
- Part Three: Health Risks from Ungrounded Household Appliances, presented by Riun Ashlie, EMRS, Boulder, Colorado
- Part Four: Professional Home Survey Of Magnetic Radiation Sources, presented by Lawrence Gust, EEng, BBEC, EMRS, Ventura, California
- Part Five: Common Wiring Errors That Imperil Health in Homes, presented by Oram Miller, BBEC, EMRS, Los Angeles, California
- Part Six: Health Risks From Electrical Current Transformers, presented by Lawrence Gust, EEng, BBEC, EMRS, Ventura, California
- Part Seven: Unbalanced Current Flow And Elevated Magnetic Radiation, presented by Lawrence Gust, EEng, BBEC, EMRS, Ventura, California
- Part Eight: Healthy Homes, Natural Construction, and Building Science, presented by Stephen Collette, BBEC, Ontario, Canada
To view any of the eight videos listed above, click here.
To view videos of lectures on various EMF topics presented by my colleagues and I within and outside the Building Biology profession, click below to access the two YouTube channels run by the Building Biology Institute:
- The first Building Biology channel, labeled “building-biology”, can be accessed here.
- The second Building Biology channel, labeled “Building-Biology & Ecology”, can be accessed here.
Next, to view videos in which I show how to use various affordable EMF meters, as well as to purchase those meters from EMF Help Center, click here . (Once on the EMF Help Center website, scroll down below each meter to see the links to the videos on how to use each meter.)
Here are videos of my lectures and video presentations:
- As noted above, to view power point slides of my most recently updated general EMF and Radio Frequency (RF) lecture, written on January 14, 2023, click here. This lecture is for the general public and includes research on the long term health effects of being near EMFs, particularly radio frequency EMFs from wireless devices. However, it also includes extensive information on AC electric and magnetic EMFs, and dirty electricity. You can open and view it here or download it for later viewing.
- To view the most recent power point slides presenting the healthy wiring and low EMF protocol that I recommend for new construction and remodeling, click here. That lecture was given by Oram at the Design & Build for Wellness conference sponsored by the Building Biology Institute (BBI) in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin on October 8, 2017. You can open and view it here or download it for later viewing.
- To view a video of my lecture on the topic of EMFs to a Functional Medicine meeting on August 23, 2018 in Santa Monica, California, click here. The meeting was hosted by Ben Weitz, D.C. of Weitz Sports Chiropractic and Nutrition.
- I was a guest on Know How Things Work with Xiren Kenny on March 23, 2017. Xiren is a musician who also has Lyme Disease. He hosts a podcast focusing on solutions for Lyme and other illnesses from a natural perspective. In this three-part interview, Oram discusses the sources of EMFs, where they are found in and around a home, how they affect your health, and why it is necessary to identify and fix them. To see Part One, entitled, “Hazards, Myths & Scince of EMFs”, click here. Parts Two and Three, entitled, “The Most Dangerous & Overlooked EMFs”, are available here.
- To view slides of an EMF lecture that I gave at the 41st Annual Cancer Convention in Universal City on August 31, 2013, click here. I discussed the effects of EMFs on health. This includes EMFs from cell phones, cordless telephones, Wi-Fi and the wiring in and around your home. I also explained what types of EMFs exist in homes, how they are created, how they affect our health, and what we can do about them in our homes.
- To view the slides that I presented at a lecture entitled, “EMF Evaluations in Home Inspecting”, at Inspection Universe, the annual convention of InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors), click here. The lecture was presented in Orlando, Florida on March 15, 2016.
- To view the slides that I presented in a webinar in 2016 entitled, “Reducing occupant exposure to EMFs in residential construction, Part 3: Assessing and Mitigating AC Electric Field EMFs” click here. This was presented by the Green Home Institute as part of its webinar series on EMFs in residential construction. To access the archives of other webinars in the series, click here.